Qianlong Emperor's Southern Inspection Tour, Scroll Two: Crossing the Grand Canal at Dezhou
- Object Name: handscroll
- Artist(s): Xu Yang (Chinese, active c. 1750-after 1776)
- Date Made: 1770
- Period: Qing 18th century
- Culture: Chinese
- Place Made: China
- Description: A handscroll painting that is a record of the 1751 tour by the Emperor Qianlong through Dezhou in Shandong province of China.
- Inscriptions & Colophons: There is an inscription by Yu Minzhong (1714-1779), and another inscription of a poem by the Emperor Qianlong. The scroll is impressed with seven seals of the emperor and has the original jade scroll clasp that is inscribed with the artist's name as well the title of the painting.
- Materials: ink and colour on silk
- Measurements: sheet: 72.6 cm x 2433.1 cm; image: 68.9 cm x 1690.3 cm; rolled: 11.2 cm x 72.6 cm x 10.2 cm
- Credit Line: Gift of Sandy and Cécile Mactaggart
- Accession No.: 2004.19.15.1